Registration Fee | 注册费
BDAI accepts registration fee in USD or RMB. Authors and participants from P.R. China should pay the registration fee in RMB; authors and participants from countries other than P.R. China should pay the registration fee in USD.
Before April 15th, 2023
After April 15th, 2023
(Students & Committees)
|470 USD / 3400 RMB||500 USD / 3600 RMB|
|490 USD / 3500 RMB||520 USD / 3700 RMB|
|500 USD / 3600 RMB||540 USD / 3900 RMB|
|330 USD / 2400 RMB||360 USD / 2600 RMB|
|200 USD / 1400 RMB||230 USD / 1600 RMB|
|240 USD / 1700 RMB||270 USD / 1900 RMB|
|330 USD / 2400 RMB||330 USD / 2400 RMB|
|70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page||70 USD / 500 RMB / One Page|
Important Notice | 重要信息
1. One regular registration is within SIX Pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged. The maximum length of the paper allowed is of 10 pages.
2. One regular registration with one or more additional papers get only one proceeding.
3. At least one author for each accepted final paper must pre-register. According to the requirements from IEEE, all papers should be presented at the conference before they can be considered for publication through IEEE Xplore®
4. Please send the required documents: a. final paper; b. filled registration form; c. payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration.
Refund/Cancellation Policy | 退款/取消政策
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of Co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
In case of cancellation on or before May 01st, 2023, your registration fee will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fee (10% of the fee). Please note all refunds will be made after the conference. Note that, after May 01st, 2023, your registration fee will NOT be refunded. In any case, if your registration is used to upload your contribution (final paper) for BDAI 2023, your registration fee cannot be refunded.
Personal Reason | 个人原因
The BDAI cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
Force Majeure | 不可抗力
The BDAI cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Letters of Invitation | 邀请信
BDAI will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
1. Registration is paid in full. Non-member registrants must pay via wire transfer.
2. Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related to international higher education.